Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Review: Montana Dawn by Caroline Fyffe



This is a beautiful heart warming story, you know that love is going to blossom - you just don’t know how it’s going to end.

I don’t think I’ve ever read a Western Romance before so I wasn‘t really very sure what to expect, I feel that it was perfectly set and the scenes, smells and sounds were so vivid that I felt that I was sat in the midst of it.

I found that the more I read, the more I bonded with not only the main characters but all of the characters, even down to the ranch hands and I became used to ‘seeing’ them as I read each page - I think I’ll quite miss them now I’ve finished.

The storyline flows well and the book gets off to quite a dramatic start, it’s a fast paced book and has just the right balance of cowboys, horses and love!! I found myself laughing, smiling and crying as I was reading, the way the author has wrote this just captures your emotions and sweeps you along as you are reading.

I’m heading off to find the next part of the McCutcheon series - I’m looking forward to reading it.

To buy the book on Amazon visit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Montana-Dawn-McCutcheon-Family-ebook/dp/B005R21RIK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320352409&sr=8-1

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Hales, for the wonderful review of MONTANA DAWN. I'm so happy you liked the story. And I'm thrilled to be your very first western historical romance!

    Cheers! :)
    ~C

    ReplyDelete