Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Review: The Bastard by Brenda Novak



I couldn’t read this book quick enough!!

I almost felt as though I was watching a film as I was reading this book, it was that descriptive and vivid. The book instantly grabbed me into the storyline and moved very rapidly, I found myself completely engrossed in the book and instantly took a liking to
Jeannette and was willing her to escape the Baron. I was relieved when she stumbled across Lieutenant Treynor and thought that she had found safety. I loved the time they spent on the ship and the action lasted right until the end. The scenes were very descriptive and I felt as though I was right there with them. I thought the settings and the way the characters behaved were as they should be for the period that they were set in and the author did it brilliantly.

Definitely one to be added to your reading list.

I loved the ending too, I don‘t want to give away too much but it had me smiling, it has however left me wondering whether or not there will be sequel?!

To get a copy please visit: http://www.amazon.com/The-Bastard-ebook/dp/B005Z4ZX94/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320775189&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment