Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Review: For Your Own Protection, Paul Pilkington

I have just finished reading an early copy of this book which I received through netgalley. And I can honestly say that I'm glad I did.

I loved how fast paced it was, and I just wanted to carry on reading as I needed to know what happened next. The plot of the story isn't all easy to work out from the very start at the beginning and it builds as the book progresses which I liked about it as it kept me in suspense. 

It tells the story of Matt who is a bank worker that has been taking a year out of work and teaching ex-offenders at a college class, it extends to those closest to him like his ex Beth and son Charlie as well as people that are just work colleagues as well as bringing in people he has never met..... sounds boring but I don't want to give too much away... honestly it is an excellent read. It is written just brilliantly and it all fits together perfectly for the end which still contained a couple of surprises!

The official release date is 28th September so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment