Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

An evening with Mark Billingham, Luca Veste and Christopher Brookmyre

Earlier in the year I attended an evening with Mark Billingham, Luca Veste and Christopher Brookmyre at Waterstones in Liverpool One.

I'd never been to a book event before so didn't really know what to expect, arriving late after getting lost and driving through the bus station (I'm not a fan of driving in Liverpool), the authors had made a start on their talks. 

I soon settled in and thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment from the three fabulous authors, who are really down to earth, and genuinely funny - it was far from the 'serious' evening I was expecting. We had some great laughs and got an insight into how the authors write their brilliant books. 

The authors kindly did a book signing afterwards so I am now a proud owner of three more signed books - I was a very happy Hayley!!




No comments:

Post a Comment