Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

My New Favourite Podcast

I absolutely love this podcast, I've only recently discovered it and started on episode 38. I'm genuinely disappointed that I've only just found it but will definitely be trying to catch up on the previous episodes.

I discovered Luca Veste earlier on this year when I went to an evening with Luca Veste, Mark Billingham and Christopher Brookmyre at Waterstones in Liverpool. Luca is a naturally funny guy so when I saw the podcast link I thought I'd give it a try.

What a treat, having never heard of Steve Cavanagh (sorry Steve) I was pleased to hear that he's also got a great sense of humour and Steve & Luca bounce off each other despite being separated by the Irish Sea!

The podcast is a great mix of Luca & Steve having general chit chat and lots of laughing, information about upcoming events, new releases for the week, reviews of books from reviewers and interviews with authors as well as giving you the lowdown on the latest book charts. I really wish my journey to work took longer so I could listen to more, as currently it's the only time I have to listen to it! It does however require lots of concentration on my driving as at times I am crying laughing! 

It really is brilliant and well worth a listen, search for it on your podcasting app and trust me you won't be disappointed.

You can follow them on twitter @twocrimewriters
And like them on Facebook here -  you can also buy a Two Crime Writers and a Microphone T-shirt too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment