Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Review: Midnight Sun by M J Fredrick


A wonderful story full of passion, suspense and action - even with a few pirates thrown in!

I love the way it started with Brylie running out on Marcus and I imagined that the story was going to see him try and track her down - I didn’t imagine that she was going to be the head chef on the boat owned by his family that they have sent him on to try to keep him from getting into trouble. Unfortunately for Marcus, trouble was on it’s was to find him.

I love the first introductory scenes especially when Marcus finds out that Brylie is also the Captains daughter! You can see that there is going to be some really great scenes between them, but I’d never of guessed the amount of action that was about to unfold.

I don’t want to give all the details away but I will say that the action that came as the pirates took over was great, Marcus’s quick thinking managed to keep himself and Brylie out of harms way - but for how long? I enjoyed the early scenes where they were struggling at trying to follow orders from each other as they are both headstrong, independent individuals.

I read this virtually all in one sitting as it’s fast pace and strong storyline just swept me along and I wanted to find out how it ended. I really enjoyed the different genres in this book and think that the author did wonderfully blending them together so well. For me it’s definitely a Must Read

To buy a copy visit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0054QZPD2/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

or http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midnight-Sun-ebook/dp/B0054QZPD2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323194823&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment