Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

Macbeth by Jo Nesbo

He’s the best cop they’ve got.

When a drug bust turns into a bloodbath it’s up to Inspector Macbeth and his team to clean up the mess.
He’s also an ex-drug addict with a troubled past.

He’s rewarded for his success. Power. Money. Respect. They’re all within reach.

But a man like him won’t get to the top.

Plagued by hallucinations and paranoia, Macbeth starts to unravel. He’s convinced he won’t get what is rightfully his.
Unless he kills for it. 


Absolutely brilliant...…. I'm a huge Jo Nesbo fan anyway but I just loved this! I couldn't put it down. the storyline was so fast paced I wasn't sure what was going to happen next and there's not many books these days that get me like that as I'm usually pretty good at working out what's going to happen!

I will admit that I've not read Macbeth by Shakespeare so have no idea how close the story is to that but it didn't matter, it literally had me gripped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment