Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

Review: The Trespass by Scott Hunter

This book is absolutly fantastic – I couldn’t put it down – I needed to know how it ended!

Scott Hunter has put the perfect mix into this book, the storyline moves quickly but all the detail that you need to know is in there too, it is well written and flows easily. I found myself not only intrigued and engrossed in the main storyline but also in the ‘Korumak Tanri’ and the world they live in and their surroundings.

You don’t have to worry about having to read a couple of chapters before you can get into the book as this book starts straightaway from the first chapter – having you hooked from there!

I am definately on the look out for more Scott Hunter books!

To buy your copy of this book please visit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0956151000/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

No comments:

Post a Comment