Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Review - Committed by Chris Merritt

 

Six days to stop a deadly attack. And no one else believes it's real.

Former CIA undercover operative Ellen McGinley is battling to overcome PTSD when she stumbles upon a domestic terror plot. The deadly attack is due to take place in six days and will strike at the very heart of her homeland.

For Ellen, it's a chance to find redemption for her greatest mistake - one she will never allow herself to forget.

But no sooner than she alerts the authorities, she finds herself diagnosed as delusional and locked in a psychiatric ward. No one believes her story.

She's the only one who thinks the danger is real, which means she's the only one who can stop it.

Ellen must draw on all her old skills to escape, stay alive, protect her family, and find those responsible - before all hell breaks loose.


This was just incredible! I couldn’t put it down! 


I’m not going to lie, I was like is Ellen making it up, is it actually a real thing? Who knew? Brilliantly written and unraveled at a perfect pace. I loved how we also learned a bit about Ellen's past which was also her motivation for wanting to succeed this time round.


There was one element that I guessed correctly but I won’t give any spoilers! 


And the best bit is I think there’s more to come & I can’t wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment