Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Review - The Blackout by Sarah Goodwin

 

You can't outrun the past…

Summer, 2022. When Meg and Cat are forced to take a dangerous shortcut home one night, they notice two men silently following them. Suddenly running for their lives, they scramble into an abandoned building to hide and wait for help.

…for what’s done in the dark will come to light…

One year later. Attempting to escape the horrors of that fateful night, Meg barricades herself into a safehouse at the edge of a crumbling sea cliff. As a storm rages outside, a blackout plunges the house into darkness. But Meg’s not alone.

…and someone wants revenge.


Wowzers! 


I loved this book, I really enjoyed that we were finding out the back story pinning the current story bit by bit. 


BUT what I loved was the back story BEFORE the back story which was really why everything was happening - just brilliant!!! 


I do still have a question even though I've finished it but I think that has been done on purpose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment