Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Review: Thirteen by Steve Cavanagh


WOW!!! I absolutely loved this book, I read it in less than 24 hours and just couldn't put it down - I almost considered not sleeping so that I could finish it quicker!!

So as the book suggests...… The serial killer isn't on trial - HE'S ON THE JURY

This was brilliantly written, the storyline just weaved and flowed easily with the picture of what had really happened building clue by clue. Kane is our criminal who has literally killed to get his seat on the jury, can he see the man convicted though?

Once again the star of the book is Eddie Flynn who ends up getting involved despite him not wanting too, once he realises that the client is innocent he takes matters into his own hands to help try and prove his innocence.

I don't want to give too much away about the rest of the storyline as I really think that everyone needs to read it themselves to find out. There were points when I was reading that I literally shouted out 'yes!, I'd forgotten about that' and 'oh my god' my friends who were with me told me that I couldn't tell them anymore as they wanted to read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment