Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Review: Snap by Belinda Bauer


I loved this book!! I thought that the storyline was brilliant and I was able to read it at a fast pace which is good as I needed to find out what happened!!

The story focuses on Jack whose mother's car broke down three years ago and she went for help but never came back, his father left them and he was left to look after his two younger sisters alone. 

I really enjoyed the way that the storyline focused on a few different areas and different people and then as your reading you start putting the pieces together and then it clicks.

This really is a fantastic book and I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to read it via Netgalley - I'll definitely be looking out for more titles form Belinda Bauer in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment