Pages

Sunday 13 May 2018

Review: The Craftsman by Sharon Bolton

I absolutely loved this book! 

The storyline is unique and focuses on Florence a high ranking police officer that is well known for her first case. It’s not just your typical whodunnit as the person responsible has been in prison for 30 years and it’s at his funeral that we at to find out the story of what happened all those years ago. 


It’s brilliantly written and fast paced... I could t wait to get to the end... the build up was fantastic and the ending had me surprised despite there being some very subtle clues along the way that I hadn’t realised were clues until the end!! 


I’d love to read some more from this author, the way she builds the characters and you get to find out about them really helps to develop a connection within the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment