Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Review: Spook Street by Mick Herron

This is another book in the Jackson Lamb series that does not disappoint! I was lucky enough to recently read all 4 of the series via netgalley, until I spotted it on there I had never even heard of the series. I’m so glad that I’ve found it. I have loved each book more than the last and I think it’s due to the fantastic characters that the author has developed, especially reading them back to back... I’ve grown to really like them. 

Spook street is another fast paced read which really kept me on my toes again, I even gasped out loud at one scene near the beginning as I couldn’t believe what had happened... only to realise as ever... it’s one of those twists! And I’m this books the twists just kept coming... there was one that I was so annoyed at myself for not guessing it before it was revealed... I’m usually way ahead!! Not with these books though, even having read the previous 3, I don’t seem to be able to predict what’s going to happen next! 

I can’t wait to read number 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment