Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Review: Slow Horses by Mick Herron

I’ve only just discovered this series by Mick Herron..... I’m wondering where I’ve been!! 
Slow horses are MI5’s ‘rejects’ that aren’t good enough to remain in the main squad but are unable to be fired due to different reasons. Whilst they may be rejects in MI5’s eyes they are still very talented and capable individuals.... given the opportunity to work together actually having a case to work.. they show they are a formidable team.

I loved getting to know the characters that appear in this book, there is a great balance between storyline & character background so that you feel like you are bonding with the ‘Slow Horses’. It’s a fast paced book and the storyline isn’t one that you can work out straightaway from the beginning. 

Great read and I cannot wait to read more from this series... luckily for me I was behind on discovering it so I can read #2 straightaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment