Pages

Friday 6 October 2017

Review: The Bone Keeper by Luca Veste

I can honestly say that I loved every word of this book! I received a copy to read and review via Netgalley. I was so excited to be able to read this early as I’ve been waiting for it for a while. I’ve only discovered Luca Veste earlier in the year and read his first novel so far but I loved that and as this is not part of the series I knew that I could read it without missing anything out.

Keep the lights on.
Remember to breathe.
This thriller will grip you like no other.

He’ll slice your flesh,
Your bones he’ll keep.
The Bone Keeper’s coming,
And he’ll make you weep.

This is based upon Louise Henderson who is all too familiar with the song from her childhood, where the woods are a place to be feared, now a detective she’s having to enter the woods and face her fears.

I couldn’t read this quick enough! I was convinced that I knew exactly what was going on and I was wrong!! This book kept throwing in twists and turns right up until the end....

Definitely a MUST READ


No comments:

Post a Comment