Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Review: Cracks in the Ceiling by Dave Cornford


I really enjoyed this collection of short stories, with storylines that are believable and that you can relate to. The author has come up with characters that you can just connect with.

Each story although having the same ‘theme’ is different and unique. Seeing how people deal with money worries sometimes serious stories and some that make you laugh out loud!! These stories really are brilliant and they are perfect for reading on the go or when you just want a quick relax.

My only complaint is that some of them were ‘short’ stories - there were a few that I thought would of made great full stories and I also felt that I wanted to read more about the characters and storylines but then thats probably just me being greedy!!!

To grab yourself a copy visit: http://www.amazon.com/Cracks-in-the-Ceiling-ebook/dp/B005KNAU9S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334085478&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment